- Blender 3D is a professional 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline which includes: modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation. Blender has everything you need!
- Photorealistic Rendering – Blender 3D features a powerful new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Fast Modeling – Blender 3D includes a comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
- Fast Rigging – With Blender 3D’s impressive rigging tools, transforming a model into a posable character has never been easier!
- Brand new, sealed and boxed as shown. Please see description below for full product features.
Blender 3D Creation Suite
Photorealistic Rendering – Blender features a powerful rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
Fast Modeling – Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
Realistic Materials – With Blender’s powerful rendering engine the possibilities for materials are endless.
Fast Rigging – Transforming a model into a posable character has never been easier!
Animation – Whether it’s simple keyframing or complex walk-cycles, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
Sculpting – Experience the joy of sculpting organic subjects using the built-in sculpting feature set of Blender.
Fast UV Unwrapping – Easily unwrap your mesh right inside Blender and use image textures or paint your own directly onto the model.
Full Compositor – Blender comes with a fully-fledged compositor built right in. That means no more exporting to third party programs; you can do it all without leaving the program.
Simulations – Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, Blender delivers great looking results.
Game Creation – Included in Blender is a complete game engine, allowing you to create a fully featured 3D game right inside Blender.
Camera and Object tracking – Blender now includes production ready camera and object tracking features.
· Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 compatible GPU with 512MB VRAM
· Memory: At least 2 GB of free physical RAM
· Processor: At least a 32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
· Storage: At least 700 MB of free hard disk space